Cardholders in good standing may borrow up to 50 items at a time, with limits for categories of items:
- 10 each BluRay, DVD, New Books, CD books, Music CDs, graphic novels
- 6 TV series seasons
- 2 Storytime kits
- 1 each hotspot, tablet or Switch game
We accept requests to purchase items but we do not guarantee to do so. All purchases must conform to our collection policies. We also process Interlibrary Loan Requests for Orange County residents only. ILL requests are subject to a $4 pre-paid postal fee.
Public Use Computers
- All locations offer free public access computers with Microsoft Office, high-speed Internet and printing in grayscale or color.
- Printing costs 15 cents per page for b&w and 50 cents a page for color.
- PCs may be reserved up to 2 days in advance.
- Use is limited to 240 minutes per day.
ProctoringOur libraries offer free test proctoring services. Contact your local branch to schedule an appointment. Limited to 3 sessions per semester per person.
- All of our library buildings offer free high-speed Wi-Fi that extends into our parking lots.
- Our Wi-Fi is filtered in compliance with CIPA