All library programs are open to the public and free of charge. Many are restricted to a targeted audience.
We offer regular in-person programs for all ages which have been suspended due to COVID conditions in our area.
Cardholders in good standing may borrow up to 50 items at a time, with limits for categories of items:
- 10 each BluRay, DVD, New Books, CD books, Music CDs, graphic novels
- 6 TV series seasons
- 2 Storytime kits
- 1 each hotspot, tablet or Switch game
We accept requests to purchase items but we do not guarantee to do so. All purchases must conform to our collection policies. We also process Interlibrary Loan Requests for Orange County residents only. ILL requests are subject to a $4 pre-paid postal fee.
- Link to ILL Policy 10-2022
- Link to IILL Request Form 10-22(must be returned in person)
Meeting Room Use
- Each branch offers a public use meeting room.
- Room use is free of charge and available on a first come, first served basis with requests accepted a maximum of 12 months in advance.
- Library programs have priority for use.
- Meeting Room Usage Policy 9-21
- Meeting Room Request Form 10-22
Our libraries offer remote printing through PrinterOn use their website or app.
Printing charges are 15 cents per page black and 50 cents per page for color.
Payment must be made before print job will release.
Public Use Computers
- All locations offer free public access computers with Microsoft Office, high-speed Internet and printing in grayscale or color.
- Printing costs 15 cents per page for b&w and 50 cents a page for color.
- PCs may be reserved up to 2 days in advance.
- Use is limited to 240 minutes per day.
ProctoringOur libraries offer free test proctoring services. Contact your local branch to schedule an appointment. Limited to 3 sessions per semester per person.
- All of our library buildings offer free high-speed Wi-Fi that extends into our parking lots.
- Our Wi-Fi is filtered in compliance with CIPA